Woodpeckers Coping Sled
Woodpeckers | Coping Sled (COPESLED1) - Handles challenging coping & end-grain cuts with great precision & safety! Ideal router table accessory for rail & style doors, tenons, lap joints and most other end grain cuts.
- 3/4" thick phenolic base that is rigid and has smooth sliding characteristics on the table surface
- Traps the work between the adjustable top plate and the fence, effectively preventing the router bit from spinning the board
- Clamping beam employs two adjustable clamps to hold the work down to prevent lifting.
- Handles stock up to 5-1/2" wide
- Maximum work piece thickness is 1-1/2"
- Clear fence guide
- No sacraficial parts - just use a piece of scrap as a backer board to prevent tear out.
- Includes full step-by-step illustrated instructions
- Made in USA
- Fast & simple set-up, solid adjustments
- Safe, accurate performance that no other coping sled can match
- Unlike other coping sleds - this uses the fence guide that rides against the router fence.
- Eliminates the need to align your router fence perfectly parallel to the miter slot.
- Eliminates need for a miter slot in your router table.
- Unlike other coping sleds (that ride in the router table's miter slot), Woodpeckers Coping Sled uses the fence guide that rides against the router fence.
- Best way to ensure your board is perpendicular to the router fence and guides smoothly across the router bit.
- Clear fence guide gives you good view of the cut while doubling as a bit guard
- (1) Woodpeckers | Coping Sled (COPESLED1)