Woodpeckers 6" Carpenters Square
Woodpeckers | 6" Carpenters Square (CRPSQ6-INRD)
Precision aluminum carpenters square by Woodpeckers is perfect for high quality furniture construction!
- Precision aluminum 6" Carpenters Square
- Perfectly machined combination of 90 and 45 degrees with handles for physical reference to the edge of the work
- Blade is machined from cast and ground aluminum tool plate, a very stable and expensive material
- Handles are milled from solid bar stock and fastened to the body with high strength socket screws
- Anodized for durability and appearance
- Engraved with inch-scale markings on the vertical leg.
- Made in USA
- Because of the material used, this carpenter square has much greater mechanical stability and maintains close tolerances after machining.
- Milling the blade from a single plate gives both angles a much higher degree of precision than stamped, molded or 2-piece tools.
- Because the hanldes are separated from the blade, this ensures they can be recalibrated to the blade if knocked out of position.
- Precise & accurate over time
- Heirloom quality manufacturing & durability
- Solid rigidity & alignment
- (1) Woodpeckers | 6" Carpenters Square (CRPSQ6-INRD)