Waterlox Satin Finish
Produces a satin sheen appearance (20°-25° gloss level).Our lowest gloss level offered. Like all of our Tung oil finishes, 90% of the resin portion of the formula is from renewable, natural resources. Formulated as a traditional interior penetrating Tung oil finish. Forms a protective yet elastic finish against common household spills, moisture and foot traffic.Penetrates and waterproofs when used as a finishing system in conjunction with Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish. Easier to maintain than other interior clear finishes or surface finishes. We have two VOC compliant formulations available (TB 6045 - 450 VOC and TB 6035 - 350 VOC).
* Waterlox Original Satin Finishes are more difficult to repair and/or spot apply versus the Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish product. Our Tung oil finishes; however, are easier to repair than other surface finishes.
- Use as a finish coat to achieve a satin finish on all interior wood projects including floors, windows, doors, cabinetry, woodwork, tables, furniture, bar tops, picture frames, gun stocks and various woodworking projects.
- Non-toxic when dry/fully cured.
- Use as a finish coat over base coats of Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish.
- Coverage/thinning. One gallon covers 500 square feet per coat. One quart covers 125 square feet per coat. No thinning necessary.
- Dry time minimum of 24 hours between coats. Poor ventilation, high humidity or cool temperatures may increase dry times.