Our Stain and Finish is a combination of superior penetrating linseed oil and all natural earth pigments. In addition to giving the wood artistic coloration, the stains will also protect the surface and highlight the grains and natural look of the wood. These are perfect for all interior wood working projects, including tables and furniture, cutting boards, butcher’s block, children’s toys, cribs, etc.
All Tried & True products are 100% solvent free, zero VOC, and safe for food and skin contact.
Stain & Finish Application:
- For Indoor Use Only
- Apply a very thin coat with a lint-free cloth across the entire piece at room temperature
- All the stain to penetrate the wood for at least 5 minutes
- Rub in briskly with a lint-free cloth until the surface is completely dry
- Allow piece to cure for a minimum of 8 hours
- Burnish with a soft cloth or 0000 grade steel wool. The more you rub the better it will look and feel.
- Additional coats will deepen the sheen and increase protection
- We recommend at least two coats to maximize colorization and wood grain contrast.
Coverage rate: Up to 1000 square feet per gallon