General Finishes Gel Top Coat
Gel Satin is a heavy duty oil and urethane oil base top coat, which produces a beautiful hand rubbed quality finish. Gel satin is a thicker consistency, so there's no drips, runs or spills.
- Sheens: Satin
- Color tone: Warm amber tone
- Application: Wipe on with a cloth, Natural bristle brush, foam brush, paint pad applicator
- Recoat: 12-24 hours
- Cleanup: Mineral Spirits
- Coverage: 200 sq. ft/qt
- Coats: Minimum 3 coats, additional coats can be applied
- Sanding: On bare wood sand to 150 or 180. Can be wet sanded into the wood using 400-600 grit. Wipe off excess after sanding.
- Sealer: General Finishes Seal A Cell Clear, oil base Pre-stain Natural Conditioner, or can be used as a self sealing finish on it's own on bare wood or stripped surfaces.
- Use: Interior Use only
- VOC: < 550 grams/liter
Recommended uses: windows, book- cases, wall shelves, furniture, toys, tables, dressers, stools, millwork, doors,